Sun’s out, fun’s out. With a few simple ingredients, you can turn snack time into a day at the beach!! Set the scene with by spreading a generous amount of brown sugar on any clean surface.
What you’ll need
- IMAG!NE™ Mixed Berry or Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Crisps
- Peanut butter (or your favorite spread) at room temperature
- Mini marshmallows
- Mini chocolate chips
- 1 red apple
- 1 green apple
- 1 large pear
- Pretzel sticks
- Brown sugar
- Surf’s up. Create your “dude” by using peanut butter to hold together two IMAG!NE™ Yogurt Crisps.
- Let’s shred. Give your guy legs by adding two mini mallows to the end of two pretzel sticks and adding them to the peanut butter.
- Eye see. Add two eyes by attaching two mini chocolate chips with peanut butter.
- Oh yeah. Make a mouth with one raisin and a little peanut butter.
- Paddle out. Cut a slice of pear to look like a surfboard and add it to your scene.
- Catch some waves and a delicious snack!!
- Snap to it. Cut four medium sections out of the red apple. Cut each section so it looks like a sharp claw.
- Let’s move. Cut eight small sections of red apple to give each crab four legs.
- So crabby. Give your buddy a body by with peanut butter and two IMAG!NE™ Yogurt Crisps.
- Peep this. Add two eyes with peanut butter and two mini chocolate chips.
- Send your crab crawling all the way to your mouth!!
Tropical Palm Tree:
- Made in the shade. Cut eight thin sections of green apple to look like palm leaves. Use four “leaves” per tree to create some serious coverage.
- Easy, breezy. Add peanut butter to the back of one IMAG!NE™ Yogurt Crisp to make the middle of your tree.
- Stick with it. Create a tree trunk with a pretzel stick.
- Go ‘nuts. If you’re feeling wild, add blueberry “coconuts” to your masterpiece.